On January 26, Huami Technology announced on the official WeChat account that Amazfit GTR2 has updated an interesting small feature: the screen orientation setting function has been added.
In this way, you can wear the watch as you like, with the buttons facing one end of your hand or one end of your arm.
How to upgrade:
1. Automatic push upgrade:
1. When the watch is connected to Wi-Fi, a new version will send a notification to the Amazfit sports watch, and swipe up from the main interface to call up the notification;
2. Swipe to the left to display the upgrade option, click “Install Now”.
2. Manually check the upgrade:
1. Swipe down the watch from the main interface, then swipe left continuously, and select “More Settings”;
2. Swipe up and click “Check for Upgrade”;
3. After a short search, you will be notified if there is a new version, click “√” to upgrade online.
Amazfit GTR2 was released in September 2020, with a screen size of 1.39 inches, a resolution of 454×454, a pixel density of 326ppi, and a maximum brightness of 450nit.
It is equipped with a 9-axis motion sensor, built-in continuously optimized high-precision GPS+GLONASS independent positioning system, and can record motion trajectories without a mobile phone.
Officials continue to provide firmware upgrades with more and more features. For example, there are only 12 professional sports modes initially released. In November last year, the OTA3 firmware was released, and the number of sports modes increased to 90, and a new motion recognition function was added.
Amazfit GTR2 is also equipped with a blood oxygen saturation measurement function, which can measure the oxygen content in the blood. The success rate is as high as 96%, and the average error with the medical-grade oximeter is only 1.67%.
Amazfit GTR 2 is available in two versions, the sports model is priced at CNY999 and the classic model is priced at CNY1099.